Please read all terms to Submit Payment
GO MOBILE FLOORING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All sales of products (“Products”) and services (“Services”) provided by Go Mobile Flooring, LLC (the “Company”, “our” or “we”) to you shall be subject to these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), except to the extent these Terms and Conditions are inconsistent with any agreed upon special terms and conditions for the sale of Products and/or Services by the Company to you, pursuant to a separate special terms and conditions (“Special Terms”). In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between these Terms and Conditions and any Special Terms, the terms of the Special Terms shall prevail. These Terms and Conditions, along with any Special Terms, and any other terms or policies incorporated herein by reference, constitute the agreement between the parties. All other terms and conditions are expressly rejected.
BY CLICKING THE “I AGREE” BUTTON BELOW, BY AGREEING TO ANY QUOTE OR PROPOSAL FOR PRODUCTS AND/OR SERVICES, OR BY SIGNING THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY PORTION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU SHOULD NOT ENGAGE COMPANY FOR THE PROVISION OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO TAMPAFLOORINGCOMPANY.COM/TERMS/
- Nature of Work; Proposal. Company is a Tampa flooring company with over 50 years of combined, service-driven experience in the flooring industry. As a mobile flooring company, we bring the showroom to you with the quality and section of a warehouse right outside your front door. Company shall furnish the labor and material necessary to perform the work in any proposal accepted by you (each, a “Proposal”). If you desire to make changes to any Proposal, you must notify Company in writing. If Company is agreeable to such changes, the parties shall agree to modified Proposal, including adjustments to time and materials necessary to account for such changes.
- Notice Regarding Asbestos. Company does not perform services in environments involving asbestos-containing or toxic materials. If Company discovers any asbestos containing materials or toxic materials during the provision of Services, Company shall immediately cease performance of work, notify you of the discover, and the parties shall discuss appropriate revisions to the Services, if possible, or termination of the Services, if revisions are not possible. Company is not responsible for expenses, claims, or damages arising out of the presence, disturbance, or removal of asbestos-containing materials or other toxic materials. If additional engineering is appropriate and necessary to address asbestos-containing materials or other toxic materials, you shall be solely responsible for all associated costs, including, without limitation, a fee for rescheduling services or rearranging technicians for unforeseen work.
- Shipping and Delivery; Performance. Shipping and delivery dates provided by the Company for Products and materials related to Services are approximate and are provided in good faith, but are not, and shall not be construed as, guarantees. Shipping and delivery dates may be affected by third parties or circumstances outside of Company’s control (e.g., strikes, lock-outs, fires, accidents, inability to obtain material, governmental acts and other causes beyond Company’s control), and changes in the shipment and delivery of Products and materials may impact the project timeline for Services provided by Company. Company shall not be liable to you for any delays in the completion of the Services. You shall not be entitled to any price deduction, reduction, or change for delays in completion of any project. If Products have been delivered directly to you, any claims for goods lost, stolen and/or damaged, either visible or concealed in transit or during the delivery process should be filed with the transportation agent. Visible damage is to be reported immediately upon receipt to Company and concealed damage is to be reported with three (3) days of receipt. IT IS YOUR DUTY TO NOTIFY COMPANY IN WRITING WITHIN THREE (3) DAYS OF THE OCCURRENCE OF ANY CLAIM, DEFECT, OR DEFICIENCY ARISING OUT OF THE WORK, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, OR MATERIALS PROVIDED BY COMPANY UNDER THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (AN “OCCURRENCE”). FAILURE BY YOU TO PROVIDE WRITTEN NOTICE OF AN OCCURRENCE SHALL RESULT IN YOU WAIVING ALL CLAIMS THAT MAY BE BROUGHT AGAINST COMPANY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE OCCURRENCE, INCLUDING CLAIMS ARISING IN LAW, EQUITY, CONTRACT, WARRANTY (EXPRESS OR IMPLIED), TORT, OR FEDERAL OR STATE STATUTORY CLAIMS.
- Installation; Materials.
You are solely responsible for installation unless installation Services are included as part of the accepted Proposal. If installation Services are included as part of the accepted Proposal, such installation Services are subject to Company’s [Installation and Material-Specific Terms and Policies], which are incorporated herein by this reference. Furthermore, if installation Services are included, Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, replace or change the installation technician(s) for any project, with or without notice to you. The Installation and Material-Specific Terms and Policies are incorporated herein by reference. By accepting these Terms and Conditions, you agree to be bound by the Installation and Material-Specific Terms and Policies.
All materials and work shall be furnished in accordance with normal industry tolerances for color, variation, thickness, size, weight, amount, finish, texture and performance standards. Company does not guarantee any color installed will ever match identically to a color chosen from a paper chart, a computer image, a hand swatch or other color sample. Even physical samples are not guaranteed to come with the same characteristics, tone, veining, and fillers. You hereby acknowledge that if any of the conditions change between the time of the sample and the actual installation, there is a chance the finishes will differ in some way. You hereby agree that the color contained in natural stone, tile, wood, or through additive coloring agents may contain variation and differ in appearance. A two percent (2%) variance in carpet width is within tolerance. Shading, shedding, fluffing or pile crushing in carpet are not defects, but inherit characteristics of all fabrics. Shade may vary from samples seen in a showroom. Customer agrees products made from natural materials (stone tile, wood, ceramic tile, wool, real linoleum, etc.) have natural variations: marble has marbling, ceramic tile has natural variations in color and glazing, wood and wood veneer is a natural product that has natural color variations and differences in grain pattern and color are naturally occurring including but not limited to variations in color, grain, mineral streaks and knots. You hereby agree to expect variations and these natural variations are not defects, and no refund or replacement will be made for any products that have normal color, texture, and appearance variations. During installation, if you have a special request, e.g., you want to “hand pick” or not use certain pieces of a material, a change order for the approval of additional materials and labor must be completed. Company shall not be liable for inconsistencies in color or minor surface irregularities that may occur in the product and/ or installation provided. See Company’s Installation and Material-Specific Terms and Policies for material specific information.
- Invoicing; Payment.
Company will invoice you for any purchase Products and/or Services. You hereby agree to pay the Invoice in accordance with the payment terms included on the Proposal. Unless the Proposal provides otherwise, payment shall be made as follows: (i) one half of the invoice payment is due and payable within three days of acceptance of the Proposal; and (ii) the remaining balance of the invoice payment is due and payable upon substantial completion of the deliver of Products and provision of Services, as determined by Company, in its sole and absolute discretion. If you fail to comply with these payment terms, or any payment terms included in the Proposal or the Invoice, Company may, in addition to any other remedy available to it: (i) immediately terminate any agreement between the parties, including these Terms and Conditions, (ii) suspend deliver of any Products or the performance of any Services, (iii) reclaim any delivered Products, (iv) initiate legal action to recover sums due and owing, and/or (v) enforce its security interests. You shall pay Company a monthly finance charge of one and one half percent (1.5%) per month, or the highest rate allowable by law (whichever is less), with respect to any fees, expenses, or other amounts owed by you to the Company and not paid when due. In addition, Company may charge a late fee of $35 per month per invoice for any late payments. You shall have no right of set-off or withholding, and no deduction of amounts due from you to company shall be made without Company’s prior written approval. You agree to pay all costs of collection, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and court costs, incurred by Company if legal action is instituted against you for breach of your payment responsibilities or any other obligations under these Terms and Conditions. Payments received by Company shall be applied first to interest on all outstanding invoices and then to the principal amount of the oldest outstanding invoices. If payments are accepted over time, you agree that Company may lien the property for the amount unpaid as of the date the lien is recorded, and you shall be liable for all costs associated with the creation and filing of the lien(s). You hereby agree not to cancel or dispute and credit card payment based on the terms of any proposal. When making a payment online, you will be required to provide credit card authorization so the Company can process the payment electronically. If you want to change your credit card on file or change your payment method, or if you otherwise have questions about your credit card authorization or these payments terms, please contact via email at email@example.com.
- Personal Guaranty.
For those persons accepting these Terms and Conditions as a corporate representative, you agree that you are personally guaranteeing payment of any sums not paid when due.
- Security Interest.
You agree that title to any Products and materials included in Services, notwithstanding its attachment to your premises is retained by Company or its assigns to secure your payment obligations under these Terms and Conditions and under any agreement between you and the Company. You agree not to remove any Property or materials included in Services from the premises or otherwise allow them be encumbered by any lien until full payment hereunder. Risk of loss or damage to the property sold whether from fire or other causes occurring after delivery to you is assumed by you and no such loss of damage shall affect any right of the Company.
- Cancellation of Order; Return of Products.
- Cash and Carry Orders. All cash and carry orders (material only orders) must be paid in full prior to pick up. You have 30 days to pick up orders once received by Company. There will be an additional fee of $100.00 per month, per pallet as a storage fee for any orders not picked up within 30 days.
- Cancellation of Orders. ALL ORDERS ARE CONSIDERED SPECIAL ORDERS OR CUSTOM DESIGN ORDERS, AND ARE CUSTOMER SPECIFIC. ONCE A PROPOSAL IS APPROVED, COMPANY WILL PURCHASE AND/OR REQUEST PRODUCT. If you cancel any order after agreeing to the Proposal, you will be liable for fifteen percent (15%) of the contract price, in addition to loss of your deposit. Because of the difficulty of accurately measuring its damages for lost business opportunity associated with the cancellation of an accepted Proposal, you agree to pay the foregoing as liquidated damages. You hereby acknowledge and agree that this amount is not a penalty. In the event of cancellation by you for any custom order, non-standard products, made-to-order products, including without limitation, cabinetry, or for any material that has been cut or specially ordered, you agree to pay as liquidated damages an amount equal to thirty percent (30%) of the total purchase price. All refunds or credits are issued to the customer from our corporate office. No exceptions can be made.
- Returns. All material only sales are final. All returns are subject to a 25% restocking charge and is also responsible for return freight. All returns must be in original unbroken condition and in original unopened packaging. Only full box quantities will be accepted. All returns must be approved and be returned within 15 days from date of Purchase. All payments will come from our Corporate Office please allow 7-10 business days once return items have been approved. In the event there are materials remaining after a project that were purchased specifically for the Proposal, customer shall not be entitled to a credit for such remaining materials, but customer shall be entitled to retain such materials for future.
- Trade Reference; Third Party Contractors.
If Company refers a contractor or trade reference, we are only providing a referral or recommendation. We are not liable or responsible for the products or services provided by any trade reference. Furthermore, in the event you choose to proceed with one of the trade references, no delay by such trade reference (or any third party) resulting in change in schedule or project timeline shall be cause for delay in payments by you to Company. Company will only accept payments from you and will not accept payment from a third party or third party contractor.
Company shall carry worker’s compensation, automobile liability, commercial general liability, and such other insurance as required by law.
- Warranties and Disclaimer.
One or more manufacturers’ warranties may be furnished to you if such manufacturers’ warranties are called for on the face of the accepted Proposal. It is expressly agreed that in the event of any defects in the Products or materials furnished pursuant to the accepted Proposal, you shall have recourse only against the manufacturer(s) of such Products or materials. Company shall not be liable to you or any third party for any claim due to manufacturer defect. Company will not offer and will not be liable for any compensation or inconvenience credit for a manufacturer claim. All Services are covered by the Company’s standard warranty, which is incorporated by reference. A copy of the Company’s standard warranty [has been delivered with the Proposal/can be found at [www.tampaflooringcompany.com/warranty/]]. THE WARRANTY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION 11 ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF AND YOU HEREBY WAIVE ALL OTHER REMEDIES, WARRANTIES, GUARANTIES OR LIABILITIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW, CONTRACT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY OBLIGATIONS OF COMPANY WITH RESPECT TO MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR WHETHER OR OCCASIONED BY COMPANY’S NEGLIGENCE. EXCEPT AS NOTED IN THE FOLLOWING SENTENCE, THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT BE EXTENDED, ALTERED OR VARIED EXCEPT BY A WRITTEN INSTRUMENT SIGNED BY COMPANY. ALL WARRANTIES PROVIDED BY COMPANY HEREUNDER SHALL BE DEEMED NULL AND VOID IF YOU FAIL TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO THE PAYMENT TERMS CONTAINED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND ANY OTHER MATERIAL OBLIGATIONS CONTAINED HEREIN. THE ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY YOU SIGNIFIES YOUR AGREEMENT THAT THE WARRANTY PROVIDED IN THIS SECTION 11 SHALL BE AND IS THE EXCLUSIVE REMEDY AGAINST THE COMPANY PERTAINING TO THE SERVICES.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR DAMAGES OF LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF USE. FURTHERMORE, COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES BASED UPON DELAY OR LIQUIDATED DAMAGES OR PENALTIES RESULTING FROM ANY DELAY IN COMPLETION OF THE PROJECT.
- COMPANY SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR DELAY CAUSED BY CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOND ITS REASONABLE CONTROL, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ACTS OF GOD, WEATHER, ACCIDENTS, FIRE, VANDALISM, FEDERAL, STATE OR LOCAL LAW, REGULATION OR ORDER, STRIKES, JURISDICTIONAL DISPUTES, FAILURE OR DELAY OF TRANSPORTATION, SHORTAGE OF OR INABILITY TO OBTAIN MATERIALS, EQUIPMENT OR LABOR, CHANGES IN THE WORK AND DELAYS CAUSED BY YOU OR OTHERS. IN THE EVENT OF THESE OCCURRENCES, COMPANY'S TIME FOR PERFORMANCE SHALL BE EXTENDED FOR A TIME SUFFICIENT TO PERMIT COMPLETION OF THE WORK.
- Additional Disclaimers.
Company shall not be liable for all claims, disputes, rights, losses, damages, causes of action or controversies (“Claims”) pertaining to mold, including Claims arising out of or relating to the detection, removal, disposal, or remediation of mold, whether those Claims arise in law, equity, contract, warranty, tort, or federal or state statutory claims, and whether those Claims are based on the acts or omissions of Company or individuals or entities under Company’s control. Company shall not be responsible for additional costs required due to the existence of utilities or latent conditions that are not disclosed in writing to Company. You hereby acknowledge that work may cause disturbance or dust to fall into the interior of the premises. You hereby agree to remove or protect property in order to minimize potential interior damage. Due to the nature of the work to be done at your request, you take sole responsibility for any damage done to personal property, furniture, molding, baseboards, doors, door frames, appliances, railings, and existing flooring. Company will not make adjustment to doors due to new flooring. Stairs are covered from wall to spindles, unless otherwise specified in this contract. If railings are to be removed this must be done by the Customer before Company arrives. Customer agrees to detach any wiring where work is performed. Company will not be responsible for any wiring that runs under floor coverings. If contract includes moving appliances before installation Company shall not be responsible for plumbing leaks upon reconnection. Contractor is responsible for disconnection and reconnection of gas lines. Company will not be responsible for toilet removal, unless expressly included in the Proposal. Company will not do any plumbing or electrical installations and will not be responsible for plumbing leaks or breakage.
- Restrictions and Requirements.
In the event that state, county, or municipal codes or regulations require work not expressly set forth in these Terms and Conditions or differ materially from that generally recognized as inherent in the work of the character provided for in these Terms and Conditions, all extra cost for Company’s labor and materials shall be your obligation. It shall be your sole obligation to determine the existence of restrictions contained in deeds, subdivision or neighborhood regulations which might relate to or restrict the improvements under these Terms and Conditions.
- Price Volatility.
Because of market fluctuations, the prices of the Products and materials are subject to sudden and significant changes and firm prices cannot be obtained from suppliers. Therefore, if there is an increase in the actual cost of the Products or materials charged to the Company in excess of five percent (5%) subsequent to any accepted Proposal, the price set forth in the accepted Proposal shall be increased without the need for a written change order or amendment to the to reflect the price increase and additional direct costs to the Company. Company will submit written documentation of the increased charges to you upon request. As an additional remedy, if the actual cost of any material line item increases more than ten percent (10%) subsequent to any accepted Proposal, Company may terminate the accepted Proposal for convenience.
- Force Majeure.
Neither Party will be held liable for failure to fulfill its obligations hereunder if such failure is due to a Force Majeure Event. A “Force Majeure Event” means, but is not limited to, an act of war; domestic and/or international terrorism; civil riots or rebellions; quarantines, embargoes and other similar unusual governmental actions; or extraordinary elements of nature or acts of God; provided that such Force Majeure Event is beyond the excused Party’s reasonable control, occurs without the excused Party’s fault or negligence, is not caused directly or indirectly by the excused Party and could not have been prevented or avoided by the excused Party’s reasonable diligence.
- Notices. All notices, claims, and other communications hereunder ("Notices") shall be made in writing and addressed to the appropriate party at the following addresses or otherwise as designated by each such party in writing:
If to the Company:
Go Mobile Flooring, LLC
Address: 3429 W. Spruce St., Tampa, FL 33607
Attn: GMF Claim Department
If to you:
To the most current address included in our records.
All Notices shall be delivered either by (1) personal delivery; (2) overnight courier; or (3) certified or registered mail, return receipt requested. Except as otherwise provided herein, a Notice is effective only (1) upon receipt by the receiving party; and (2) if the party providing the Notice has complied with these requirements.
- Assignment. You may not assign or otherwise transfer your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Company in each instance, such consent to be in the sole and absolute discretion of the Company. The Company shall be free to assign these Terms and Conditions in its entirety to any (1) affiliate; or (2) successor entity that assumes all, or a majority of, Company’s assets or stock in writing.
- Subcontracting. You hereby acknowledge and agree that Company may subcontract all or any portion of the Services to be performed.
- Waiver. No waiver of any term or right in these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless made in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the waiving party. The failure of either party to enforce any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not be construed as a waiver or modification of such provision, or impairment of its right to enforce such provision or any other provision of these Terms and Conditions thereafter. Any written waiver authorized on one occasion is effective only in that instance and only for the specific purpose stated, and does not operate as a waiver on any future occasion.
- Governing Law; Venue and Forum. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. Venue of any proceeding arising out of or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be Hillsborough County Florida. Both Parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of any such court.
- Jury Waiver. THE PARTIES FURTHER AGREE, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO TRIAL BY JURY WITH RESPECT TO ANY CLAIM, COUNTERCLAIM OR ACTION ARISING FROM THE TERMS OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
- Attorneys Fees. In the event that any suit or action is instituted under or in relation to these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation to enforce any provision in these Terms and Conditions, the prevailing party in such dispute shall be entitled to recover from the losing party all fees, costs and expenses of enforcing any right of such prevailing party under or with respect to these Terms and Conditions, including without limitation, such reasonable fees and expenses of attorneys and accountants, which shall include, without limitation, all fees, costs and expenses of appeals.
- Entire Agreement. These Terms and Conditions, the accepted Proposal, any invoice, and any Special Terms, along with any exhibit or other attachments or documents specifically incorporated herein or therein by reference, set forth the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes any prior agreements or communications between the parties, whether written or oral, relating hereto. YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREE TO ALL DOCUMENTS, EXHIBITS, TERMS INCORPORATED HEREIN. No representation, inducement, or promise has been made or relied upon by either party in entering into this arrangement other than as specifically set forth herein. These Terms and Conditions may be modified only by a written amendment signed by an authorized representative of each party. To the extent that the terms hereof contradict any of the terms of any attachment hereto, the terms hereof shall govern, unless specifically set forth to the contrary in any such attachment.
- Amendment. The terms, conditions, covenants and other provisions of these Terms and Conditions may only be modified, amended, supplemented or otherwise changed by way of a written instrument (excluding e-mail or similar electronic transmissions) that specifically purports to do so and references these Terms and Conditions and that is physically executed by duly authorized representatives of the parties.
- Equitable Remedies. Each party to these Terms and Conditions acknowledges and agrees that (1) a breach or threatened breach by such party of any of its obligations under hereunder would give rise to irreparable harm to the other party for which monetary damages may not be an adequate remedy; and (2) if a breach or threatened breach by such party occurs, the other party will, in addition to any and all other rights and remedies that may be available to such other party at law, at equity or otherwise in respect of such breach, be entitled to equitable relief, including without limitation a temporary restraining order, an injunction, specific performance, and any other similar such relief that may be available from a court of competent jurisdiction, without any requirement to post a bond or other security, or prove actual damages or that monetary damages will not afford an adequate remedy. Each party to these Terms and Conditions agrees that it will not oppose or otherwise challenge the appropriateness of equitable relief or the entry by a court of competent jurisdiction of an order granting equitable relief, in either case, consistent with the terms of this Section.
- Cumulative Remedies. The rights and remedies under these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and are in addition to and not in substitution for any other rights and remedies available at law or in equity or otherwise.
- Severability. In the event that any term of these Terms and Conditions is deemed to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable (1) the parties shall use all reasonable efforts to negotiate in good faith to amend the term to eliminate any such invalidity, illegality, or unenforceability to the extent practically possible, taking into full account their original intent when entering into these Terms and Conditions in the first instance, and (2) the remaining provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect.
- No Third-Party Beneficiaries. These Terms and Conditions are being entered into for the sole benefit of the parties hereto, and nothing herein, express or implied, is intended to or shall confer upon any other person or entity any legal or equitable right, benefit, or remedy of any nature whatsoever.
- Non-Disparagement. You represent, covenant, and agree that you will not at any time during or after the provision of services, through any medium, either orally or in writing, including, but not limited to, electronic mail, television or radio, computer networks or internet bulletin boards, blogs, social media, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter, or any other form of communication, disparage, defame, impugn, damage, or assail the reputation, or cause or tend to cause the recipient of a communication to question the business condition, integrity, competence, good character, professionalism, or product or service quality of Company for the purpose of demanding a deduction, reduction or change in pricing, or demanding additional services.
- Custom Products/Services. You acknowledge and agree that the services of the Company are considered “remodels”, which often involve unforeseen work, additional duration of work, and may inconvenience you and your family and/or guests. You hereby agree that sch unforeseen work, additional duration, and inconvenience shall not be used by you to request or demand discounted products or Services.
- Additional Terms:
- Door casing height might vary due to existing floor. Company is not responsible for replacement of trims. Change order will be created if requested for replacement of trims.
- Company is not responsible if appliances or furniture do not fit due the change of flooring thickness. A change order will be created if this occurs to address.
- Delays caused by damaged parts or missing parts - payment must be completed, however, upon written approval, you may hold back 10% until replacement parts are received by Company.
- Company may, in its sole and absolute discretion, charge an additional administrative fee of the greater of $500.00 or 10% of the total fees included in any Proposal if you wrongfully dispute a payment or credit card charge, or otherwise cause a delay or disruption in the payment process.
- Additional change order rates will be processed from credit card on file or payment must be completed prior commencement.
- Unforeseen work or change orders must be approved prior starting.
- Flooring Terms -- 50% Down and 50% Upon Completion. If there is any damage items or product manufacturing delays, you must pay balance or, at Company’s direction, retain only a 10% retainage of balance, otherwise it will be considered as a late invoice and late fees will apply. When a damaged item comes in, a claim must be open after original Invoice has been paid.
- Cabinets/Countertops Terms -- 50% Deposit, 40% prior Scheduling and 10% when completion of job.
- Squeaking/screws/nails coming from subfloor will be addressed at an additional cost.
- Additional Floor Prep. Additional floor prep often occurs due to unforeseen work. When it happens, Company will create a change order at rate of $95.00 per man hours, plus any additional required patching material. Patching material will be charged at $125.00 per 45lb bag/bucket. You hereby acknowledge and agree that these number will be added if any additional work is required during installations without the need for any additional approval from you.
- You hereby acknowledge and agree to be bound by and subject to the Company’s Website Terms of Service when using the Company’s website. Company's Privacy Policies are at tampaflooringcompany.com/privacy-policy.